PRODUCT - SUA-SO TEA TREE OIL FACIAL CLEANSING WIPES
TEA TREE OIL FACIAL CLEANSING WIPES BY SUA-SO SKIN CARE SERIES EFFECTIVELY REMOVES EXCESS DIRT, EXCESS OIL AND IMPURITIES WITHOUT IRRITATION FOR A REFRESHED AND HEALTHY COMPLEXION. IT EFFECTIVELY CLEANS YOUR SKIN WITH A SPECIAL ANTI-BACTERIAL FORMULA WHICH IS GENTLE TO USE EVEN ON SENSITIVE SKIN AND HELPS TO UNBLOCK PORES. SUITABLE FOR DAILY USE.
HOW DOES SUA-SO SKIN TEA TREE OIL FACIAL WIPES HELP YOU?
- It effectively removes excess dirt, excess oil and impurities without irritation for a refreshed and healthy complexion.
- Has acne treatment properties and is effective against a wide range of yeast and bacteria harmful to the skin.
- It cleans your skin effective with a special anti-bacterial formula which is gentle to use EVEN on sensitive skin.
- It can be used to remove make-up conveniently.
- Helps to restore your skin's natural balance.
- Helps to relieve itchiness from insect bites.
- It refreshes and moisturizes the skin.
- Helps to unblock pores.
- Removes toxins and prevents clogging of skin pores.
- Non-Toxic and Non-Irritant. Completely safe to use for all skin types.
A. WHY ARE OUR PRODUCTS FREE FROM ALCOHOL AND PARABENS?
Alcohol is a drying and irritating solvent for the skin, which can strip the skin’s natural acid mantle which dehydrates the cells. This makes the body more vulnerable to bacteria and viruses and a significant amount of research proves that alcohol may cause free-radical damage to the skin including brown spots, hyper pigmentation and premature aging. As for Parabens, research has tied it to cancer and promotes various health risks not beneficial for your body,
Because we care about you – WE DON’T USE ALCOHOL AND PARABEN IN OUR PRODUCTS
B. IT’S YOUR SUPERHERO FACIAL WIPES!
These wipes aren’t just for wiping off make-up conveniently and easily on-the-go, but its anti-bacterial formula made from Tea Tree Oil extract is amazing even for sensitive skin
It helps to unclog pores without causing the skin to dry, and Tea Tree Oil is widely known for its antibacterial and antiviral properties which fights off harmful bacteria. If left unattended you may be exposed to harmful skin conditions such as sinusitis.
We’re not finished yet, Tea Tree Oil also possesses anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce swelling and eases sinus infection symptoms such as flu, sinus pressure, clogged nose, chest congestion and headaches. Wow, that’s amazing!